- New updates in our website: Instructions for accepted papers and registration and payment procedure September 2, 2017
- Instructions for camera ready versions submitted August 21, 2017
- Notification of acceptance process has begun! August 16, 2017
- New invited speakers have confirmed their participation in IEEE CHILECON 2017 July 12, 2017
- New (Final) deadline extension! June 30, 2017
- Manuel Duarte Ortigueira (Universidade Nova de Lisboa) confirmed as invited speaker May 31, 2017
- EXTENDED DEADLINE May 26, 2017
- CALL FOR PAPERS PUBLISHED January 28, 2017
- Welcome to IEEE CHILECON 2017 website! January 25, 2017
Full paper submission:
June 1st, 2017 July 1st, 2017 July 15th, 2017 (FINAL EXTENSION)
Notification of acceptance:
August 15th, 2017
Final camera ready: September 15th, 2017
Early bird registration: September 15th, 2017
IEEE CHILECON 2017: October 18-20, 2017
Important note: If you have special requirements that must be ensured in advance, to attend IEEE CHILECON 2017 (e.g., letters for VISA application, information or letters to apply for funds, etc.), please contact Carlos Muñoz (EMail: email@example.com)
Letter from the President
Welcome to IEEE CHILECON 2017 website!
We want to encourage you to present the results of your research at the IEEE Chilecon 2017 Congress to be held in Pucon, Chile (Villarrica Lake) in October 18-20 (http://chilecon2017.macrofacultad.cl). To do this, you must upload your work at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeechilecon2017.
The papers presented in the technical sessions at the IEEE Chilecon 2017 Congress will be included into IEEE Xplore. At a later time, the accepted papers will be indexed in the Scopus database. Best papers will be submitted to Journals ISI Web of Science.
We will take this opportunity to invite leading researchers and personalities to deliver plenary talks and participate in roundtable discussions. This will be the chance to interact with colleagues from areas related to your specialty and to participate in a gala dinner where Mario Salgado and Eligius Vancek (QEPD) will be honored.
Due to the number of applications received, the deadline for upload full papers has been moved until July 15th. The works that have already been uploaded has started the review process in order to extend an early letter of acceptance. This could be convenient for those who require this document.
Kind regards, and we hope that your articles will be uploaded promptly and that we will help others to participate in this event by forwarding this letter to those you deem convenient.
President IEEE Chilecon Congress 2017