(Instructions for accepted papers)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
For preparing IEEE CHILECON 2017 proceedings, authors of accepted papers must follow these instructions:
- The final version must be only prepared using IEEE conference templates found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html Microsoft Word users must remove the copyright line at the bottom of the first page. LaTeX users, please note that the IEEE conference template was recently modified (the final version must meet this new format). All papers not meeting IEEE conference format will not be published in the conference proceedings and will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- Check the comments made by the reviewers of your paper (you’ll find them attached to your response Email or at your Easychair account). Consider all of the observations and prepare your final manuscript. Please consider that you could receive new revisions during the next days (this will not change the acceptance condition of your paper; they will just be sent so you can improve the quality of your work).
- The final document must meet the following conditions:
- Be in letter size, and have a maximum of 7 pages.
- Title, abstract and keywords must be only in English language, while the rest of the document can be in English, Spanish or Portuguese (one of these).
- Entirely satisfy IEEE format.
- Validate your document through PDF eXpress (https://www.pdf-express.org/plus). If it is your first time doing this, you’ll need to create a user account and follow the system’s instructions. PDF eXpress will allow you to generate a validated PDF file which will be used for the conference proceedings. For generating your validated PDF at PDF eXpress, the Conference ID is “42370XP“.
- Once the validated PDF is obtained (from step 4), update your submitted paper at Easychair site in the article submission register, by using the “Update file” option. This will be the version that will be included in the conference proceedings.
- Verify that the article data (title, authors in the corresponding order, filiation, abstract and keywords) are correctly entered in EasyChair and are coherent with the final PDF. Modify the Easychair register in case they are not, by using “Update information” and/or “Update authors” options. This information will be used for the preparation of the proceedings of the conference and final submission to IEEE Xplore, so please take care of it.
Note: Steps 5 and 6 will be available at Easychair web site from September 1st to September 15 (deadline for the Camera Ready Version).